Appointments & Employment Help
The ENEC provides a wide array of services, most of which are geared towards assisting the un- or underemployed find meaningful employment.
Please call us at (412) 362-8580 x 23 if you would like to set up an in person appointment with our Employment Specialist for:
- assistance with applying to jobs.
- assistance with searching for jobs.
- information on training programs.
In response to COVID-19, appointments are necessary to meet with our Employment Specialist.
Please call us at (412-) 362-8580 x14 if you would like to set up an in person or virtual appointment with our Program Assistant for:
- assistance creating or updating your resume
- assistance with writing a cover letter
- interview skills review
In response to COVID-19, appointments are necessary to meet with our Program Assistant, whether it be in person or virtually through Zoom or Google Meet.