The Eastside Neighborhood Employment Center (ENEC) partners with a number of organizations in the Pittsburgh region including
- The Bloomfield-Garfield Corporation seeks to better the social, economic, and physical fabric of the Bloomfield, Garfield and Friendship neighborhoods by engaging and inspiring members of the community. Community-based and board-driven, one of the BGC’s main goals is to get as many people in the community as possible to participate in the efforts aimed at physical revitalization, an improved economy and strengthened social well-being.
- The Neighborhood Learning Alliance improves the education and opportunities of African-American and lower income families through strategic partnerships with community and faith-based organizations.
- Partner4Work.org pinpoints work sites and partners with PA CareerLink to help you get employed. You can view their upcoming events by click in this link to the CALENDAR.
- The City of Pittsburgh provides funding to assist with the Summer Youth Employment Program and has opening fors city jobs in various departments.
- Pittsburgh Public Schools – find out whats going on with our schools and the programs they may have available in your area.
- Lawrenceville United– connecting residents with local happenings and employment opportunities